Location: MT - US
Practice Type: Group
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Company: Pacific Companies, Inc.
Contact: Sarah Bustamante Call: 7146193099
Light Phone Call Only
Aggressive Student Loan Options
- Average 12-18 Patients per Day
- General Outpatient Pediatrics
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Medical Insurance Covered by Practice for Individuals and Family
- Additional Comprehensive Benefits Including Dental, Life, Disability, etc.
- 4 Weeks PTO, 40 Sick Hours, Family / Medical Leave
- 6% 401k Match and Automatic Contributions from Employee With or Without Employee Deductions
- Lucrative Federal and State Student Loan Repayment Options
- X-Ray On-Site + Ability to See All Patients Including Medical Records, Rx, etc
- Tort-Exempt Malpractice Insurance
- Grade A Rating from Niche.com
- Mississippi River Living
- A Top Place to Raise a Family
- Easy Access to Three Major Metro Areas – St. Louis, Memphis, and Nashville
- Plethora of Options for Cuisine - Great Diversity, with Locally Owned Restaurants
- Excellent Educational Systems Including One of the Top Public Schools in the State with a Student-Teacher Ratio of 12:1
- Lower than Average Cost of Living and Housing
- 5 Bed, 4 Bath, 4,500 Square Feet for $398,000
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 2,300 Square Feet for $99,900
- Many Families, Young Professionals, and Retirees Live Here
Pacific Companies is a national recruitment firm representing Permanent and Locum opportunities. We visit every location that we represent and provide insight into various positions, from employed to private practice.
If you would like more information, call me Ryan Gehrke at your earliest convenience or email your CV with the best day and time for a brief conversation.
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 04/20/2023 and last updated on 04/20/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.