TinkBird Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Nurse Practitioner Locums Tenens to cover shifts in a private urgent care clinic in Pine Grove, PA.
Dates of Coverage: June 6-10, June 13-17.
Hours each day: 8a-5p M, T, Th, F 8a-12p W
On call schedule: NA
- Degree Requested: NP
- Experience requested: 2+ Years
- Specialty: Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics see patients ages 2+.
- Will draw blood, clean ears, and perform simple injections.
- Want provider there to see acute cases and follow-ups.
- How many support staff: 2 Office Assistants, 1 MA
- Is there a pain management population (this caters to a primary care position): Less than 5% of patients
# of Exam Rooms: 2
- Do you have a supervising MD (mid-level only): By phone, prefers candidates with another supervising MD available for consults as usual Physician will be out of country
- Will provider be working solo: Yes
- EMR/EHR system: Kareo
- How many providers on site: 1
- Patient Load: 25/day
- Age Range: 2+
- Specific Dress Code: White Coat Preferred
To apply please inquire with (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)/ 919-473-6998- can call or text
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 05/12/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Welcome to TinkBird Healthcare StaffingTinkBird is a comprehensive medical recruiting and job placement firm for locum tenens and permanent medical placements. Serving Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Tennessee and South Carolina, we focus on providing quality matches, superior customer service and a hassle-free medical staffing experience to both providers and healthcare facilities.TinkBird was founded by Courtney Driver in 2006. With a baby on her hip, Courtney grew TinkBird from a small staffing operation located on her dining room table to hiring employees and moving into offi...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company