ID: MADERM (23657975)
Location: Boston, MA - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Company: Physician Assistant Solutions
Contact: Joel Kutz, PA-C Call: 5865699776
Dermatology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Medical Dermatology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Boston area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified. Able to mentor and train.
Responsibilities of the Dermatology Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established Dermatology Practice
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Average Volume of 35 patients per 8 hour day
- Focused on follow up visits, established patient visits, and post procedural
Requirements of the Dermatology Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
- Prior dermatology experience.
Compensation and Benefits of the Dermatology Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and competitive compensation
If interested please visit [link removed]or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at 586-569-9776.
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 04/25/2023 and last updated on 04/25/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.