A large healthcare system located in California's Central Valley two hours east of San Francisco has an opening for a Neurology Physician Assistant to join their team.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Relocation up to $5,000
- Sign-on bonus up to $30,000
- All health benefits
- Matching 401K
- Generous tuition assistance plans
- 100% Inpatient-Hospital rounding, first assist, and consulting
- Neurology PA will directly work with 3 fulltime MD's. Consultations, rounding, and first assist are included.
- All procedures are done at the hospital, no clinic base
- Average patient census-15-20 not including consultations which range from 5-7 within a 24 hour period. Mondays and Wednesdays, 2 Surgeons operates average of 4 cases each day. Tuesday only one surgeon 1-3 cases, Fridays are leftovers of 1-2 cases.
- Work Schedule and Call Requirements: 24 hours are usually broken up within 2 weeks. The service is covered 24 hours at a time. This could be negotiated to something that suits the provider. Bonus shifts are also available.
- 465-Bed Hospital, level 2 Trauma Center
- Neurology experience as a Physician Assistant required
- NCCPA Certification required
Located East of San Francisco, this city has several inviting qualities such as a warm hometown feel, low cost of living, affordable housing, and access to all necessary amenities. Residents have access to excellent public and private schools and beautiful neighborhoods are abundant with parks around every corner. The downtown area is vibrant with restaurants, shops, bars, coffee and teahouses, art studios, live music, and much more.
Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company