A reputable community health center located 90 miles West of Omaha, Nebraska has an opening for a Family Nurse Practitioner to join their practice.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Full benefits package includes health insurance, sick time, paid vacation, paid CEU, paid holidays, liability coverage, etc.
Job and Practice Details:
- Full-time position
- Clinic is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8 a.m.-5 pm with extended hours on Wednesday 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Serve a medically underserved population
- Must be board certified in Family Medicine
- Will consider new and experienced Nurse Practitioners
This city is one of Nebraska's most progressive and dynamic communities. It offers a fair tax structure, strong educational systems, excellent childcare, several golf courses, a variety of rich cultural events, and exciting recreational opportunities. Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company