Join a critical access hospital with 80 employed physicians and 700 employees in La Grande, OR. Hospital is looking for an experienced nurse practitioner.
- Urgent Care is open 8A to 8P, Monday - Saturday; with Reduced hours on Sunday
- Work 3, 12-hour shifts per week.
- $115K compensation + quality incentive up to $16K+ comprehensive benefits including health, malpractice, CME, 401-K with match, etc
- $15K commencement bonus
- $18K Loan repayment over 3 years.
- EPIC EMR
About La Grande, Oregon
- La Grande is a beautiful university community in eastern Oregon with a population of 13,500.
- 90 minutes to Hermiston, OR. 105 minutes to Walla Walla, WA
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company