Eastern North Carolina's preferred facility for cardiovascular services has an opening for an experienced Cardiac Surgery First Assistant Physician Assistant.
- Salary based on experience
- Full benefits and relocation
- 100% OR position
- Join an established team of Cardiac Surgeons and First Assist NP/PAs
- State of the art 6-story heart hospital with the largest operating rooms in the country, hybrid CVOR
- High volume program that performs over 1000 pump cases a year
- Large robotic program
- If NP, must hold RNFA certification
- Established NP and PA orientation programs
- Successful candidates must be proficient in all aspects of first assisting for major cardiac surgical procedures, endoscopic and open vein harvesting, radial artery harvesting, and have experience with a high volume CT surgery program.
- Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply and new graduates who have completed a CT Surgery fellowship.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, this city is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. Residents enjoy a vibrant art, music, culinary and festival scene as well access to a four-year university, a community college and school of medicine. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all the amenities of a metropolitan university town, this is the perfect place to live, work and play! ,
Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, this city is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, and a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC. It is home to numerous waterways perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping. The location offers a mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities and cost of living below the national average.
Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company