A reputable Oncology practice located in Santa Fe, New Mexico has an opening for an experienced Oncology Nurse Practitioner.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Generous salary based on experience
- Bonus opportunities
- Robust benefits package including health benefits for you and your family paid medical malpractice, 401(k) match, 20 days of vacation per year with a 4 day work week
- 4 Day work week-Office is open Monday-Friday but the provider will get one day off per week
- Office hours are 8:00 am-5:00 pm with the last patient typically scheduled for 3:45 pm or 4:15 pm
- Outpatient only
- See an average of 13-15 patients per day
- This NP will provide follow-up and symptom management care
- Join an exceptional team of 4 Oncologists and 2 Nurse Practitioners in a collaborative setting
- 1+ Years of Oncology experience as a Nurse Practitioner preferred
- Will consider a new graduate with multiple years of Oncology experience as a Registered Nurse
Santa Fe is home to more than 80,000 people and is thought of as one of the best small cities in America due to its more tranquil pace of life. The pleasant climate, plentiful outdoor activities and fun cultural events make it a top destination for many. With more than 1.5 million acres of national forests, outdoor enthusiasts will be in heaven! For those drawn to history and art, Santa Fe is home to many historical sites such as the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi and more than 250 art galleries making it the third-largest art market in the U.S. Residents enjoy the convenience of being an hour away from Albuquerque, New Mexico but they are always happy to return to the peaceful lifestyle of Santa Fe. Apply today to find out more about this exciting position!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company