A human-centered, primary care organization focused on people 65+ has a job available for a full-time mobile High-Risk Nurse Practitioner. This Nurse Practitioner will provide home health in the Mesa/Chandler/Gilbert Arizona area just outside of Phoenix.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Pay is very competitive and based on experience
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program-Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- PTO cash outs-Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
- CME and Licensure Reimbursement
- 401K match, opportunity to participate in company equity programs, credit towards emergency childcare, extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Full-time position
- Work Monday through Friday 8 am-5 pm
- Independently manage a panel of 150-200 patients with multiple, complex conditions through home visits and telephone/video interventions
- Perform thorough initial visits with patients, diving deep into the medical, social, and behavioral context
- See approximately 6-8 patients per day at their place of residence. New visits are often 60-90 minutes and ongoing care visits are 30-45 minutes
- Respond to patient and patient's family telephone calls. Participate in the market after-hours call pool
- Collaborate and coordinate with the patient's primary care team and specialists. Participate actively in team huddles to review care plans and assess patient goals of care and care plans
- At least 2 years of primary care, complex care, geriatric or palliative care experience REQUIRED.
- Currently licensed or able to obtain licensure in the state of AZ.
- Experience with home-based care preferred
- Unrestricted driver's license and ability to drive to patient homes
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members and communicate effectively both 1-on-1 and in groups.
- Can thrive in a fast-growing, mission-driven organization focused on using data to improve patient outcomes.
Mesa, Arizona is surrounded by the natural Sonoran Desert beauty of Tonto National Forest and the communities of Apache Junction, and Queen Creek. There are three lakes and two rivers in Mesa making it a great destination for desert boating, paddle boarding, kayaking, and water skiing.
Mesa is home to the Mesa Arts Center, the largest arts and entertainment park in the Southwest, with four theaters, galleries, exhibition rooms, and classrooms that encourage creativity. Head to downtown Mesa to see more than 200 public art sculptures in addition to numerous restaurants and shops.
Apply today to find out more and to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company