Emergency Medicine position near Tacoma, Washington for a Physician Assistance or a Nurse Practitioner. This is a full time position with a smaller hospital with a current team of physicians and other PA's and NP's.
Works collaboratively with the treatment team in a high volume, fast-paced setting. NPs are responsible for treating patients who need medical help immediately.
Identifies, evaluates and treats all patients presenting to the Emergency Department. Prescribes medications, coordinates follow-up care, and instructs patients on discharge instructions.
Works closely with other departments in patient care as needed.
Assists physicians in the development of clinical protocols, and conducting nursing assessments to identify patient problem; implements a plan of action to facilitate problem resolution; charts actions appropriately.
Required Education and Experience
- Masters degree in Nursing or Doctorate in Nursing Practice
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as an ARNP, preferred.
Required Licenses, Certifications and/or Registrations
- Active and unrestricted Washington State License as Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Active and unrestricted Washington State License as Registered Nurse
- National certification as a Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- DEA certification
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) within 90-days of hire
SBG Healthcare Benefits
- Full Service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Licensing assistance
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 04/20/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
SBG Healthcare is a thriving dynamic healthcare staffing company. Our core values are integrity of character, high quality of work and delivering Clients and Providers with a high level of service. All of our Consultants and Recruiters have experience prior to being hired at SBG Healthcare so we have a highly skilled, knowledgeable team. We specialize in customized solutions for Hospitals and Groups that are looking to augment their ability to locate and hire talented Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company