Join a prestigious, 4-physician neurosurgery practice in Huntington, West Virginia. This financially stable, faith-based organization has an opening for an experienced Neurosurgery Nurse Practitioner to join their team in both an inpatient and outpatient setting.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Signing bonus
- PTO plus 7 paid holidays
- Annual CME Allowance
- Generous health and welfare benefits, including an employer-funded retirement plan
- Non-surgical position
- Inpatient-Document admission H&P, daily progress notes, review events of the prior 24 hours, recommend primary & consulting services, perform exams, prescribe drugs, order diagnostics, etc.
- Clinic-Complete H&P and document office notes, review imaging and examine patient, discuss patient with a physician
- Paid weekend call
- 2+ Years of Neurosurgery experience as a provider required
- 393-bed tertiary center, serving a 23-county area and 1 million lives
- Comprehensive stroke center
- 501 (c)(3) organization
- ER: level 2 trauma center; 60,000+ visits per year
- Centers of Excellence in Cardiac, Neuroscience, Cancer, and Orthopedics
Huntington is located on the Ohio River at the point where West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky meet. It is a vibrant, energetic city with a population of 55,000. It offers a great education system and is home to Marshall University. The environment is very family-friendly with a lot of family and kid-focused activities in the area.. The climate in Huntington is moderate with 4 distinct seasons and it is conveniently located just 2 hours from Lexington, Columbus, and Cincinnati. Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company