Nurse Practitioner specializing in Family Medicine position to join a busy private practice with 2 family medicine physicians and 6 advanced practice providers in Livingston, Texas.
About the Opportunity
- See patients of all ages, although the predominately adult patient base
- Monday through Friday traditional office hours.
- A four-day workweek is possible
- Group has 6 clinics and is opening another
- eClinicalWorks EMR
- No pain management
- Each provider has its own scribe
- See 20 to 30 patients per day
- Great benefits include malpractice, health, dental, 401-K, vacation, etc.
- Incentivized pay structure - Top financial potential!
About Livingston, Texas
Livingston is a family-friendly community of 5,600. 1 hour north of Houston. The area is known for Lake Livingston; the second largest lake in the state, known for its white bass fishery.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company