A busy and established Family Medicine and Urgent Care practice located 90 miles West of Omaha, NE has an opening for a full-time Physician Assistant to join their team. Both new and experienced physician assistants are welcome to apply.
- Salary based on experience
- Health insurance paid by the corporation
- Dental and Vision available
- Disability, life, and malpractice are all paid in full
- 3 weeks of vacation
- 1 Week of sick leave
- 401K after 1 year of employment
- $5000 for CME/Professional Dues
- The majority of hours will be in Family Medicine practice (3 to 4 days a week) and every third weekend at Urgent Care
- Join a team of four physicians and three advanced providers as well as quality nursing staff.
- EMR: Intergy
- National Certification from NCCPA
- Experience and new graduate providers welcome
This city, with a population of 22,000, is one of Nebraska's most progressive and dynamic communities. It offers a fair tax structure, strong educational systems, excellent childcare, several golf courses, a variety of rich cultural events, and exciting recreational opportunities. Residents enjoy living in a beautiful community while being just 80 miles away from Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska.
If you need one more reason to consider making this city your home, it has been named "Top 100 Best Small Town to Live" according to CNN/Money Magazine multiple times!
Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company