An award-winning Urgent Care clinic that values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion is adding Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Urgent Care experienced NPs to its value-based care team in Fort Smith, AR. Enjoy the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be and the ability to balance & prioritize your professional and personal life!
- 14 shifts per month including 2-weekend shifts (8 & 12-hour shifts)
- Clinics are open Monday-Friday (8A-8P) and weekends (9A-5P)
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when needed
- On-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants to assist with vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints, and administering meds and vaccines
- Beautiful, brand new facilities with a small lab, Portable X-ray, EKG & EPIC EMR
- Accredited by the Urgent Care Association
- Excellent hourly rate plus quarterly bonus (based on customer satisfaction scores, productivity & quality measures)
- Monthly Daily Volume bonus (based on patient visit metrics met per shift)
- Opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training
Fort Smith is a city on the Arkansas River, in northwest Arkansas. The Fort Smith National Historic Site traces the town's origins as a military post during the frontier era. The Fort Smith Museum of History further explores local history. The Trolley Museum displays historic streetcars.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company