A Federally Qualified Community Health System with locations throughout central Washington and the Yakima Valley has positions available for Family Nurse Practitioners to join their team at their clinic located 30 miles North of Yakima. They will consider both experienced Nurse Practitioners as well as new graduates.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Relocation and Loan Repayment options
- Robust benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement options
- Paid Holidays and Paid Leave Package (vacation and personal illness time)
- CME, Malpractice tail coverage, professional license reimbursement
- Job Details:
- Outpatient only position
- Full-time, Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
- See pediatric through adult/geriatric patients
- Work with an underserved population
- Must be Family Medicine Certified and be able to see pediatric through geriatric patients
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required
This beautiful city is located just 100 miles East of Seattle and is surrounded by lots of open space and natural beauty. It is a wonderful place to raise a family or just enjoy a calm atmosphere while enjoying local art and history, boutique shopping, and delicious food. Residents enjoy 300 days of sunshine a year and easy access to numerous recreation areas, including Mount Rainer National Park; Mount Adams; Goat Rocks and William O. Douglass wilderness; and much more! Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company