A large healthcare system located in South Central North Carolina is seeking a Neurosurgery Nurse Practitioner to join their Neurosurgery division.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Generous benefits include paid malpractice, CME time and allowance, PTO, 403b match, dental, etc.
- APP will work with inpatient and outpatient population and perform medical diagnosis, treatment, and ongoing care of adults under the supervision of a Neurosurgeon
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am- 5:00 pm. Call is shared
- EMR is EPIC
- Experience in Neurosurgery and/or Acute Care is preferred but will consider a provider with surgical experience
This city's downtown reflects history and culture, with historical buildings, cobblestone sidewalks, and an eclectic array of shops, galleries, and eateries. Known as a highly livable city that has been named an All-American City three times by the National Civic League, and is noted for a great job market, affordable housing, and high per capita income growth. Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company