We're currently interviewing Physician Assistants to lead an Outpatient Wound Care Clinic located in Fayetteville, NC. This will be a hospital-employed position working with a multidisciplinary team consisting of a wound care provider, wound care coordinator, registered nurses, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Technician, and administrative support.
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary will be based on experience
- Generous benefits package including Paid Malpractice, CME time and allowance, accrued paid time off, 403(b) match and 457(b), health, dental, etc.
- Monday-Thursday 8 am-5 pm, Friday 8 am-1 pm
- No nights, no call, no weekends!
- Teams will offer wound healing consultation, diagnosis, ongoing assessment, and treatment.
- Adjunctive therapies include Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Negative Wound Pressure Therapy, Skin Substitutes, etc.
- Primarily serving the adult and geriatric population but does include pediatrics and adolescents.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Certification - preferred, will offer training and certification to be completed within 120 days of employment.
- Wound Care experience - 1 year preferred
Fayetteville, NC which consists of more than 300,000+ residents. Fayetteville is the sixth largest city in North Carolina and known for being centrally located between numerous beautiful beaches and the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains. Fayetteville has received the prestigious All-America City Award three times from the National Civic League and has been recognized for cultural diversity and municipal excellence by the National League of Cities.
Fayetteville?s central location, mild climate, low cost of living, and patriotic spirit make it an ideal city for rising healthcare professionals and families. Apply today to find out more about this great new position!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company