A primary care healthcare system focused on supporting both the needs of the Nurse Practitioners and the patients has an opening at their Santa Barbara, California clinic. They are looking for a Nurse Practitioner who has a strong passion for serving the aging and elderly population.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus signing bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time off
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty (24 hours) and bereavement benefits (3 days)
- 401K program (company match included)
- Monthly phone and internet reimbursement ($50)
- Malpractice Coverage
- CE Credits: our own Institute provides quarterly sessions, approved by the AANP for CE credits
- Monday through Friday, 8 am-5 pm
- Outpatient position and might do home visits periodically along with telehealth
- Complete Annual Wellness visits for Medicare Advantage patients
- See an average of 8-10 patients in clinic/telehealth
- Prefer 2+ years of clinical experience as an NP but will consider a new graduate with a strong nursing background
Santa Barbara has been voted one of the happiest places to live in the United States. It is located on the Central Coast of California just 95 miles North of Los Angeles. Residents enjoy a Mediterranean-like climate, beautiful beaches, and close proximity to other popular coastal towns.
Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company