ID: INORTHO (23790779)
Location: South Bend, IN - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Company: Physician Assistant Solutions
Contact: Joel Kutz, PA-C Call: 5865699776
Orthopedic Physician Assistant
South Bend, IN
Currently seeking an orthopedic Physician Assistant for an opportunity in the South Bend area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and prior orthopedic experience. Focused on Total Joints.
Responsibilities of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant
- Work for an growing orthopedic practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on inpatient and outpatient treatment plans, follow ups, and complaints.
- Small office procedures, clinic and OR roles
Requirements of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- New graduates welcomed, Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant
- Monday thru Friday schedule
- One weekend every three months
- 2 days in the OR
- Competitive Compensation
- Full benefits and bonus structure included.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at 586-569-9776.
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 04/25/2023 and last updated on 04/25/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.