We are currently interviewing experienced Nurse Practitioners to work in a new clinic in Las Cruces, New Mexico. This privately ran clinic will start as an Urgent Care clinic and progress into an Urgent Care and Family Medicine setting.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary will be based on experience
- Relocation negotiable
- 100% Employer paid health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 4 Weeks of PTO plus additional sick and CME time
- OT for hours worked on a Holiday
- Full-time position
- Shifts negotiable- 8, 10, or 12-hour shifts
- Clinic hours will be Monday-Friday 8 am-8 pm and Saturday and Sunday 8 am-5 pm or 9 am-6 pm.
- Join one full-time Nurse Practitioner and one part-time
- Perform examinations, obtain medical histories, order and interpret laboratory and diagnostic tests and procedures, treat orthopedic injuries including casting, etc.
- 1+ Years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner required
- Must feel comfortable working independently
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification and experience seeing ages pediatric through geriatric
Las Cruces New Mexico is a vibrant city located on the edge of the Chihuahuan Desert at the foot of the Organ Mountains and along the banks of the Rio Grande. It is known for its rich history, national parks and monuments, and one of the top-rated farmer's markets in the country. Residents enjoy 350 days of sunshine a year with summer months in the 90s and winter months in the upper 50s to lower 60s. For those who enjoy traveling, Las Cruces is just 42 miles to the El Paso International Airport which accommodates most major commercial airlines.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company