A value-based, Internal Medicine practice in Orlando, FL has an opening for a Physician Assistant to take over the patient panel of a provider who will be retiring soon. The position is at their Eastern Orlando office. This group has five locations throughout Orlando and is well known for having a positive work environment and low turnover. This is a great opportunity to join a team of seven providers who pride themselves on quality care.
- See an average of 6-10 patients per day
- The majority of patient interaction includes completing well-checks and preventative care for ages 65 and older
- There will be the occasional sick visit by patients who are part of the patient panel
- Salary will be based on experience with quarterly bonus opportunities
- Full benefits package including health, malpractice, vacation, CME, 401K, etc.
- Monday-Friday, Days
- Value-based clinic working with Medical Advantage, Humana, Careplus, and Aetna patients
- Outpatient only
- Looking for a Physician Assistant who understands Value-Based Medicine and is focused on quality care
- Prefer some experience with geriatric patients or the desire to work with the geriatric population
Orlando is in the center of the Sunshine State and offers experiences like nowhere else. It has been named one of the best American cities to live in giving residents endless options for both indoor and outdoor recreation. Enjoy living in an area where you have access to beautiful golf courses, world-famous theme parks, and endless fine and casual dining restaurants, all while being just an hour of pristine beaches. Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 06/05/2023 and last updated on 06/05/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.