A successful, physician-owned Oncology practice located 45 miles South of Portland, Oregon has an opening for an experienced Oncology Physician Assistant. Join a team of 8 Oncologists and 11 Advanced Practice Providers whose main goal is to ensure their patients always have access to quality care.
Compensation and benefits:
- Generous salary based on experience
- Annual bonus
- Sign-on bonus/relocation negotiable
- 4 Weeks of PTO, 2 weeks of sick leave, plus a week for CME
- Full benefits package including, health, dental, vision, paid licensure, and more
- Monday through Friday
- Work 4 10-hour days or 5 8-hour days
- Outpatient position with the option to sign up for weekend rounding for extra income
- No mandatory call. Can take call for extra pay
- Will co-manage patients with the physician who splits time between two offices
- Bone marrow biopsies paid on a production bonus
- This physician does see MS patients as well so if the incoming NP has an interest and experience in Rheumatology they could help with these patients also. This is not required though.
- Experience in Oncology required. RN Oncology experience will be considered but prefer Oncology experience as a Physician Assistant
This beautiful community is located just 45 miles south of Portland and an hour from the Cascade Mountains and the ocean beaches. It is a growing city with a diverse population of 177, 694. It is home to well-established neighborhoods, a family-friendly ambiance, and a small-town feel.
Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company