Seeking an Advanced Practitioner to join a highly productive Gastroenterology department. This is an outpatient setting where you will evaluate and manage general GI conditions.
About the position:
- Schedule: 40 Hours per week
- Monday through Friday, Days
- Evaluate patients independently, interpreting test results
- Coordination of follow-up care
- Cover a minimum of 4 weeks of inpatient consult coverage
- Commitment to providing compassionate, high-quality, patient-focused care
Who we are seeking:
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from an accredited program;
- Experience preferred but will train the right candidate
- Massachusetts license
- Board certification
About the benefits:
- Competitive compensation in line with the market
- Full array of benefits
- Health, dental, vision, and more offered
- 401k retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
About the location:
Highly desirable suburban area with top-rated schools located 40 miles from Boston. The town offers a historic downtown, lively nightlife, seafood, elegant fine dining, boutiques, and shopping malls. The seaside offers beaches, boating, and fishing. Hiking and biking trails throughout the town. Easy access to Cape Cod and the Islands.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company