ID: MAORTHO (23819848)
Location: Springfield, MA - US
Duration: Permanent - Part Time
Company: Physician Assistant Solutions
Contact: Joel Kutz, PA-C Call: 5865699776
Orthopedic Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an orthopedic Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for a part time opportunity. This is located in the Springfield area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and prior orthopedic, ER, pain management experience. Focused on Regenerative Medicine.
Responsibilities of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Work for an growing orthopedic practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on injections, PRP, Stem Cell
Requirements of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- New graduates welcomed, Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- One Day per week, custom fit
- Competitive Compensation, Bonus structure
- 8-12 patients per day.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at 586-569-9776.
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 04/25/2023 and last updated on 04/25/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.