ID: CAWOM-SF (23824415)
Location: San Francisco , CA - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Company: Physician Assistant Solutions
Contact: Joel Kutz, PA-C Call: 5865699776
Women’s Health Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
San Francisco, CA
Currently seeking an Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the San Francisco area. Practice is focused on Fertility medicine . Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and new graduates welcomed.
Responsibilities of the Women’s Health Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Work for a well established fertility medicine practice
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Average Volume of 15 patients per 8 hour day
- Focused on established visits, small office procedures
- Heavy Procedure Focused Position
Requirements of the Women’s Health Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
- Prior family practice, or internal medicine, experience.
Compensation and Benefits of the Women’s Health Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- Full and Part time option
- 20- 40 hour work week
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
If interested please visit [link removed]or contact Joel Kutz PA-C call at 586-569-9776.
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 04/25/2023 and last updated on 04/25/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.