- Seeking a PMHNP
- Outpatient clinic
- Full time
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Relocation/Sign on
- Job References # 23-00067
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established medical group serving the population north of Wenatchee, WA is seeking a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Full time working in an outpatient setting. Schedule is Mon – Fri. Seeing patients of all ages. Services could include, but not limited to medication management, ordering and interpreting lab tests, crisis intervention, consultation, triage, brief intervention, case management, etc. Ideal candidate needs to be a team player. Provider must be Covid vaccinated. Board Certified new grads as well as experienced practitioners welcome to apply. Competitive Salary DOE ($51 – 71 per hour) and comprehensive benefits package offered including relocation/sign on bonus and much more! Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other opportunities.
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 05/11/2023 and last updated on 05/11/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.