ID: VAFAM-001 (23829211)
Location: Norfolk/Hampton Roads, VA - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Company: Physician Assistant Solutions
Contact: Joel Kutz, PA-C Call: 5865699776
Family Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Newport News, VA
Currently seeking an Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Newport News area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and prefer prior internal medicine, or family medicine, experience.
Responsibilities of the Family Medicine Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established family medicine Practice
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Mainly established and new patient visits
- Focused on acute injury and illness complaints, and preventative medicine
Requirements of the Family Medicine Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
- Spanish speaking needed
Compensation and Benefits of the Family Medicine Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- No weekends
- Shared Phones Only Call
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at 586-569-9776.
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 04/25/2023 and last updated on 04/25/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.