ID: MIIM-SAG (23831521)
Location: Flint/Saginaw , MI - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Company: Physician Assistant Solutions
Contact: Joel Kutz, PA-C Call: 5865699776
Internal Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Bay City/Saginaw area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and with internal medicine experience.
Responsibilities of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Work for an growing internal medicine practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on inpatient treatment plans, follow ups, and complaints.
Requirements of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- Full benefits.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) or call at 586-569-9776.
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 04/25/2023 and last updated on 04/25/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.