ID: JN -082022-27271 (23832734)
Location: Hermiston, OR - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Ashley Smith
Title: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced or newly graduate CRNA to join our team. Our practice is located in one of the "Top Places in Oregon" to work and offers a competitive salary package, including a starting salary of $230,000 with productivity incentives and a $50,000 sign-on bonus and $20,000 relocation assistance.
- Administer anesthesia to patients during surgical and medical procedures
- Work collaboratively with surgeons, anesthesiologists, and other healthcare professionals
- Monitor patient vital signs and adjust anesthesia as needed
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to patients
- Current certification as a CRNA
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of anesthesia administration
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- 9 weeks of PTO with 6 additional holidays
- $3,000 CME allowance and 1 week off for CME time
- Competitive salary and productivity incentives
- Sign-on and relocation assistance
If you are a CRNA looking for an opportunity to work in one of the best places in Oregon, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Id: JN -082022-27271
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 06/05/2023 and last updated on 06/05/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.