Adelphi is seeking a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to provide part-time medical services at a juvenile detention facility in Pierce County, Washington.
Job Quick Facts:
• Ref #: BD-288-02
• Profession: Nurse Practitioner
• Specialty: Correctional/ Family/ Internal/ Urgent Care/ Emergency
• Location: Pierce County, Washington
• Facility Type: Detention Center
• Coverage type: Clinical and on-call
• Job Type: Contract (one year)
• Start Date: June 15, 2023
• Population: Juvenile
• Schedule: minimum 4 hours/week on site clinic. (Opportunity for On-call during work hours and after hours)
• Active WA license
• Board Certified
• BLS and ACLS
• Comprehensive medical examination by MD within 7 days of admission to the facility when identified by LPN.
• STD screening unless not indicated by history.
• Treatment prescription, including referrals to specialists and other services as indicated.
• Follow-up performed on-site or arranged off-site as indicated.
• 24 hour/day triaging by phone at the RN level, with access to a children’s hospital, medical facilities, and resources.
• Be available for telehealth services when needed and appropriate.
• Any other services required by the facility.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 04/20/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Adelphi was founded by a physician with years of experience, working with multiple health care providers, and who understands the unique challenges and rewards of being a healthcare professional in today’s health industry. Adelphi is dedicated to helping providers get access to qualified healthcare professionals to meet their coverage needs in delivery of life-saving care/patient care/healthcare services. We help physicians, nurse practitioners to find the placement that is right for them. Contact us at 770.485.1684 or visit us at www.adelphimedicalstaffing.comClick here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company