Surgical Affiliates Management Group, Inc. (SAMGI) is looking for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with an acute care certification to join our new program in Twin Falls Idaho with St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center.
Twin Falls' diverse outdoor recreation opportunities range from base jumping into the Snake River Canyon, whitewater rafting, fishing, hiking, biking and everything in between.
This opportunity offers:
- Predictable work schedule: 175 days per year - Full-time!
- 10 Hour Shifts
- Hospital and clinic based - acute and elective care
- Clinic support
- Active or eligible for Idaho Medical License
- Clinical Skills to manage acute and elective vascular diagnoses and care
- Effective communication skills combined with high patient satisfaction scores
- Proven record of clinical excellence and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision/401K
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- CME Allowance - $2500 annually
- Moving Allowance
- Work/Life Balance
- Stability in a multi-state surgical group with more than 25 years of experience
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 05/03/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Change your career path, change your lifeA career path with our surgical hospitalist group can enable you to achieve your ideal work-life balance. Surgical Affiliates is the leading surgical hospitalist company focused on partnering with hospitals to provide surgical services in both inpatient and outpatient settings.We know that finding a meaningful and rewarding physician assistant job can be a long journey. Our goal is to make that process as easy as possible for you, and to create a work environment that's satisfying - one where you'll look forward to coming to every day.Start your journey...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company