ID: NYIM001 (23847558)
Location: New York City, NY - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Company: Physician Assistant Solutions
Contact: Joel Kutz, PA-C Call: 5865699776
Internal Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for a unique opportunity in the Flushing area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior internal medicine, or family medicine, experience.
Responsibilities of the Interanl Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Work for a well established family practice
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Clinic volume about 15-20 patients per day
Requirements of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- No weekends
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C call at 586-569-9776.
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 05/10/2023 and last updated on 05/10/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.