ID: ORPAIN-MEDF (23848891)
Location: Medford, OR - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Company: Physician Assistant Solutions
Contact: Joel Kutz, PA-C Call: 5865699776
Pain Management Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in Medford, OR. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and may be a new graduate.
Responsibilities of the Pain Management Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Work for an growing pain management practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on inpatient and outpatient treatment plans, follow ups, and complaints.
- Small office procedures, trigger point injections
Requirements of the Pain Management Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- New graduates welcomed, Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Pain Management Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Schedule Tuesday thru Friday
- Volume about 20-30 patients per day
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and bonus structure included.
If interested please visit [link removed]or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)or call at 586-569-9776.
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 05/15/2023 and last updated on 05/15/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.