ID: TNEURO (23851129)
Location: Nashville, TN - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Company: Physician Assistant Solutions
Contact: Joel Kutz, PA-C Call: 5865699776
Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
Currently seeking an Orthopedic Physician Assistant for an opportunity in the Nashville area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified prior orthopedics, or surgery experience welcomed. New graduates will be considered. This is a mix of inpatient and outpatient care
Responsibilities of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established and comprehensive neurosurgery practice
- Responsibilities include Pre/Post operative clinic, follow up and established patients
- Procedural Opportunities
- Inpatient and Outpatient Care
Requirements of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Hold DEA license
- Prior inpatient experience.
Compensation and Benefits of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- Based Salary with Annual Bonus
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
If interested please visit [link removed]or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)or call at 586-569-9776.
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 05/19/2023 and last updated on 05/19/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.