ID: MIGI (23851339)
Location: Lansing, MI - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Company: Physician Assistant Solutions
Contact: Joel Kutz, PA-C Call: 5865699776
Gastroenterology Physician Assistant
Currently seeking an Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Lansing area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and prefer prior internal medicine, or hospitalists, experience. New graduates welcomed
Responsibilities of the Gastroenterology Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established Gastroenterology Practice
- Responsibilities include new patient, follow up visits, and consults
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient roles
Requirements of the Gastroenterology Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Gastroenterology Physician Assistant.
- Monday thru Friday
- 8 hour days
- One weekend of rounding every 8th weekend
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at 586-569-9776.
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 05/19/2023 and last updated on 05/19/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.