ID: 2093143 (23852801)
Location: AZ - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Company: Aya Locums
Contact: Rhianna Watson Call: 817-894-7383
Aya Locums has an immediate opening for a 13-week locum Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant job in Eureka, CA paying $85/hr - $95/hr.
- Take medical histories and conduct physical exams.
- Prescribe medications and manage medication regimens.
- Perform and interpret diagnostic tests and procedures.
- Assist in surgeries and other medical procedures.
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare providers to develop treatment plans.
- Document patient care in EMRs
- Communicate with patients, families and other healthcare providers.
- An active and unencumbered physician assistant (PA) license in the state of employment (if a new license is needed for your assignment, Aya Locums can help).
- The employer will review your Aya Locums profile and compare it against the job qualifications.
- Clinical decision-making and problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a complex patient caseload.
- Adaptability to work in a variety of medical settings.
- Knowledge of medical laws and ethics.
- Ability to interpret and analyze medical data and lab results.
- Proficiency in electronic medical records and technology.
- Collaboration and teamwork with other healthcare providers.
4x10-Hour 08:00 - 18:00
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in a relevant field.
- A Master of Medical Science (MMSc) degree or a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPAS) degree.
- National certification from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Continued medical education (CME) to maintain NCCPA certification and medical licenses.
With Aya Locums, You Get
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care settings.
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
- If applicable, you get benefits such as:
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time. Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Ayarsquo;s general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- Generous 401k match.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable law, including but not limited to reimbursements.
For all employees and employee applicants, Aya is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer, including Disability/Vets, and welcomes all to apply.
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 06/05/2023 and last updated on 06/05/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.