Physician-owned company that provides an extensive range of emergency department and hospitalist staffing and management services to medical facilities throughout West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, Virginia and South Carolina is seeking an APP to join Emergency Department in Athens, OH.
The company owners and founders continue to practice within both our emergency and hospitalist programs, showing a commitment to the field and success of the organization. Many of our providers are cross-trained and able to enjoy practicing both inpatient and emergency medicine.
- Our practice offers APP's a supportive and rewarding emergency environment.
- The program offers outstanding specialty support along with a "Team" like approach with the Hospitalist.
- 30,000 annual visits
- 24 hour a day physician coverage
- 12 hour shifts - single doc bay coverage, single doc at night
- 36 hour a day APP coverage (9a-9p, 11a-11p, 3p-3a): APP Pit provider doing triage 9 am – 9 pm plus APP in triage. Then others working split shift and evening shift – 2 other APPs for majority of shift. Docs work 7-7.
- 1 of 2 current shift schedules: 11 a – 11 p or may also work some 3 p to 3 a
- EPIC EMR
- 3 year contract, no non-compete
- Masters Degree in Nursing Required
- Current unrestricted RN license and NP license in applicable state required.
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience with clinical emphasis for nurse practitioner; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 1 year of experience working in emergency department setting.
- National Board Certification within 1 year and if applicable in your governing state.
- Furnishing/Prescriptive Authority
- Prescribing authority/DEA licensure in good standing as required in the state in which you are applying preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- W2 pay: $70 per hour (full-time is 14 shifts per month) or 1099 pay: $80 per hour, 13-14 shifts per month
- Malpractice covered for both
- W2 employees receive:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Group Life
- 401k w/ 3% company contribution (eligible after year 1)
- 120 additional hours of Personal Time Off (PTO)
- $1500/yr CME
Athens, Ohio is a vibrant college town, nestled in the beautiful Hocking Hills region. The prestigious Ohio University draws diverse and educated residents, along with a lively arts and music scene, restaurants and cultural events. The scenic landscape of Athens also provides a plethora of activities guaranteed to satisfy all outdoor enthusiasts.
Athens offers an environment that makes it easy to foster work-life balance – and at a lower cost of living, too. Athens also has a unique character and offers a great quality of life including holistic healthcare services, comprehensive childcare, quality education, endless outdoor recreation options, a booming local food economy, and a thriving arts and music scene.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222796 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company