Medical Group is seeking to add a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Be a part of a healthcare movement as you grow your career. The size and culture of the organization provides an opportunity to work closely with leadership, lead initiatives, and see the results of your hard work. The only limitations to your ability to be impactful are your passion and creativity.
- Busy practice w/ trained support staff.
- Clinic Hours are Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Provide primary, acute and chronic care, including emergency care, in order to achieve, maintain and restore optimal patient outcomes.
- Engage in health assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of frequently occurring types of illnesses and other medical problems.
- Provide back-up to Perinatal Care Program provider and deliver services according to the perinatal protocols.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Generous Wages and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, PTO, Paid Holidays.
- Retirement: 403(b) Match up to 4%, plus a 4% non-elective contribution for a total of 8%.
- Continued Education; Class tuition reimbursement, paid continued education units and paid state licensure.
- Student Loan Forgiveness Eligibility- NHSC Loan Repayment; HPSA 14
- Compensation package includes a sign- on bonus, relocation reimbursement, and productivity & quality bonuses.
We invest in our staff and providers. Because of this, many members of our leadership team started their careers with us, and through mentorship and experience, have risen through the ranks. Incentive-based programs and educational stipends give you every opportunity to succeed. We have created a primary care delivery system that is recognized as a leader in defining the integrated health care home model. We came together, joined in a common purpose to provide health care to all.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222744 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company