Utilize advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills, work independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals. Provide health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention. You may care for patients ranging in age from newborn to elderly as noted in age-related category and area of expertise.
- Patient appointments typically for adult are 60 Mins for a Consult, 30 Mins for all other appointments.
- For Peds patients, 90 mins for Consult and 30 mins for all other appointments
- Anticipated Shifts: Monday – Friday – 100% Daytime clinic hours
- No Weekends/No Call
- Master's degree in nursing
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in appropriate state.
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in appropriate state.
- Current certification in CPR.
- Certified as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner-PMHNP
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for their scope of practice and will join an enthusiastic, engaged team of providers dedicated to our community.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214705 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company