Seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join Psychiatry team in Olney, Illinois.
- Monday – Friday, 8-5 schedule
- Patient Advisory System handles after hour calls
- Outpatient practice
- NHSC certified site in Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) that qualifies for federal loan repayment programs
- Weekly collaboration with Psychiatrist
- PMHNP will cover “moderate” range of patient cases including consults with new patients, manage medications and provide counseling service
- Referral hospital and mental health facilities nearby
The City was founded in 1841, and is the seat of Richland County in Southern Illinois. It offers a fine school system with an elementary school, middle school, high school, several parochial schools, and a community college. There is an all-weather airport, approximately four miles west. The community offers an abundance of outdoor recreational activities that include fishing lakes, community parks, an aquatic center and an 18-hole golf course.
Near the IN border you are nearly an hour from Evansville and Terre Haute and less than 3 hours from Indianapolis and St. Louis, MO.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222494 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company