Family Practice is seeking a Family Medicine Physician Assistant to join their team.
- Join our physician and three advanced practice providers providing outstanding healthcare in our state-of-the-art primary care clinic
- Full-time, 4-day/10 hour shifts or 5-day/8 hour shifts per week work schedule
- Clinic open Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Lab and X-ray services available on-site
- Nearby Moses Lake Clinic is an easy 20-minute drive for patients to see specialists
What we’re seeking
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in longitudinal care.
- Comfortable with full age-range of patients and higher acuity internal medicine
- Ability to obtain an active license in Washington State
- Providers who want to reside in Grant County, Washington
- Government site qualified and internal loan repayment program
- 401k with company match and profit sharing
- Generous paid time off
- Relocation stipend
- Continuing medical education allowance
- Generous healthcare benefits including medical, dental, vision and Rx
- World-class outdoor recreation
Ephrata, Washington, is in the Columbia Basin, known for dazzling sunsets and prehistoric geology. This sports enthusiast’s paradise offers boating, camping, hunting, fishing, birdwatching, hiking, golfing and a wealth of other activities across all four seasons. Add cycling, mountain biking, rafting, rock climbing, kayaking and so much more right outside our door. With more than 300 days of sunshine yearly, the Columbia Basin is the mecca for adventure!
- Welcoming, friendly community
Complementary public and private school systems, along with a community college nearby, allows the opportunity for running start programs in addition to rigorous AP classes for high school students. Ephrata is renowned for its community festivals and celebrations and a host of recreational activities for baseball, softball, soccer, volleyball, and more for all ages.
- Great standard of living
Affordable housing and reasonable power rates, coupled with Confluence Health’s competitive salary and benefits, allow your dollars to go a long way in creating an enjoyable lifestyle right here in Ephrata!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222351 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company