- New grads welcome
- Working under 1 Pediatrician, with goal to hire another in 2024/2025.
- Clinic is flexible to how you want to practice. Options can be:
- 40 hours in person
- Part-time option of 20 hours minimum in person (required for funding), but anything above that can be done via telemedicine. Can work 2, 10 hour days and clinic will provide for 2 nights at hotel if you want to travel from out of town.
- Part-time only option of 20 hours in person (again, hotel provided for 2 nights if traveling)
- Clinic is currently remodeling their brand new location!
- 25-30 daily on average patient volume. Can increase to 40-50 daily with telemedicine visits, if desired.
- Clinic sees a lot of physicals, but also sees a lot of sick visits and has been taking advantage of telemedicine opportunities very successfully.
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 07:00pm Friday 9:00am - 1:00pm
- 3 year contract
Compensation & Benefits:
- Part-time or full-time schedule
- Bonuses provided based on how many patients seen
- $5K signing bonus and another $5K after 90 days
- 50% coverage on health insurance
- PTO & sick days are guaranteed, not accrued
- Credentialing, CME & malpractice are covered 100%
- Current TX License or ability to obtain by January 1
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) required
- No state income tax!
- Population of 30,000
- Regional airport
- International airport within 1.5 hours
- Beautiful surroundings including state parks, Maverick County Lake and Chittim Park and more
- Enjoy swimming, kayaking, boating, fishing, hiking or scuba diving
- Excellent public and private schools
- Weekly community events including art walks, fairs and farmers markets
- Galleries, museums, and historical sites
- Excellent dining and entertainment options including Val Verde Winery
- All-year vacation destination
- 130 Miles to San Antonio
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company