Neuro Hospitalist NP Opportunity in the Albuquerque NM area Job-6706
* Seeking a Neuro-hospitalist Nurse Practitioner to join a hospital employed group
*Schedule: 12-hour shift working 7 days on 7 days off
* Requirements - Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program - plus 3 years or more of experience with inpatient medicine - Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of New Mexico.
* Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
* Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance - Annual CME Allowance - Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs - 401K employer match, contribution - Paid time off (PTO) etc
* Interested in at least having a phone call to learn more? Contact Susan Steiner 203-437-5016 or email me a current resume to (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 06/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
iMed Staffing’s experienced team of searchconsultants have spent years working for large health care staffing firms. Collectively we have over 34 years of experience in the placement of physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, across all specialties. Tired of the constant push to drive business without regard for the changing needs of the industry, we formed a partnership where we can focus on getting to know our clients and candidates. Where we can really listen to the needs of those we work with. We want to make a difference, to our candidates, to our clients, and to the...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company