Orthopedic Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Thousand Oaks, CA
Currently seeking an orthopedic spine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Thousand Oaks area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and have prior orthopedic experience.
Responsibilities of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Work for an growing orthopedic spine practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on inpatient and outpatient treatment plans, follow ups, and complaints.
- Small office procedures, clinic and OR roles
Requirements of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- Competitive Compensation
- Call coverage is split by the providers
- Full benefits and bonus structure included.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at 586-569-9776.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 09/10/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
AboutWe are PA's, we understand practice environments and employment issuesA Truly Personalized Recruiting ServicePhysician Assistant Solutions (PA Solutions) is 100 percent PA owned and operated. Founded in 2007, we recognized the drawbacks to recruiters who represent dozens of industries and professions. With limited clinical background, it was no surprise that placement success rates were poor and employers became wary of costly recruiters.We are different.We create long-term partnerships between employers and advanced practice providers based on compatibility, not availability. We spend time to understand the needs and priorities of both medical practices and potential providers in order to find the perfect match for both parties.Nationwide Reach, Local ExpertiseWe are able to identify...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company