Seeking Cardiology NP to join team in Topeka, KS.
- Outpatient and Inpatient
- Join a team of 9 providers and 7 APPs
- EMR: EPIC
- M-F schedule, rotating weekends
Compensation & Benefits:
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- Affordability – Topeka’s overall cost of living index is 91.7, more than 10 percent below the national urban area average. Housing in the Topeka market is particularly affordable.
- Livability – Neighborhoods, schools, civic and cultural activities, economic incentives and a “we can do that” attitude combine to make Topeka one of the best small metros in the United States.
- Community Life – The arts are alive and well in Topeka with more than 20 galleries, multiple performing arts venues and First Friday Art Walk events in the NOTO Arts District. Outdoor enthusiasts love exploring the recreation facilities at Lake Shawnee, and Topeka has miles of paved, gravel and wooded trails for walkers, joggers and bikers. A thriving downtown that includes fun for all ages and countless activities.
- High Demand for Healthcare – Affordability plus livability plus high demand for healthcare equals an environment where your practice will flourish and you will be able to enjoy a high standard of living.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC224010 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company