Seeking Physician Assistant to join clinic in Rutland, Vermont.
- Join a multi-site FQHC serving 80% of primary care needs in the county
- Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing comprehensive healthcare services
- Network of Family Practitioners, Internists, Psychiatrists, Dentists, and Social Workers
- Certified Level III Medical Homes with advanced panel and case management systems
- Obtains complete medical history and physical examination on patients.
- Reviews medical records.
- Interprets and integrates data to determine appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Establishes presumptive diagnosis.
- Orders appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures.
- Develops a therapeutic plan for patient.
- Sutures wounds.
- Prepares written prescription orders for drugs and controlled substances.
- Instructs patients and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Market leading compensation – commensurate with experience.
- Generous bonus opportunity.
- Up to $10,000 in relocation expenses.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement plan – 403(b) with employer match.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Generous leave time: up to 4 weeks plus holidays.
- Work-life balance with 4-day work weeks.
- No more than 3 weeks a year On-Call.
- CME leave (1 week/year) and CME allowance ($6,000/year)
- Opportunities to apply for school loan repayment, up to $20,000 a year.
Downtown Rutland, the third largest city in Vermont, is the county seat and home to Rutland Regional Medical Center. The Green Mountain National Forest, Killington and Pico ski resorts are a short drive from the picturesque historic downtown area.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/30/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company