Dermatology Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
Lower Manhattan, New York
Currently seeking a dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with experience in aesthetic medicine. Must be familiar with facial injections and skin care therapy. This is a full time opportunity in lower Manhattan. This is not a dermatology clinic. It is a medical spa. Interested Physician Assistants should be NCCPA certified and have New York License. Nurse Practitioners must have passed nursing board exams and be licensed in New York. Willing to train providers with limited experience, but must have some experience.
Responsibilities of the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
- M-F with no nights, weekends or Holidays
- See patients in the medical spa under the supervision of a physician
- Must be comfortable working in this setting with customers with demanding expectations in a professional clinical environment.
- Must bring a positive professional attitude to work daily.
- This will be a fun setting for the right provider.
- This is an award winning medical spa.
Requirements of the Dermatology Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner state license
- Hold DEA license
- Experience with facial injections/Botox.
- Experience with all dermal fillers, laser hair removal, IPL, Laser Genesis, Ultherapy, Coolsculpt, micro needling, micro channeling, peels, nova threading, new procedures as we add or they become available.
- Patient Follow ups.
Compensation and Benefits of the Urgent Care Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- $70-$95 per year base salary based on experience
- productivity bonuses up to an additional $40,000 per year.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
All interested candidates, please apply.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 09/10/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
AboutWe are PA's, we understand practice environments and employment issuesA Truly Personalized Recruiting ServicePhysician Assistant Solutions (PA Solutions) is 100 percent PA owned and operated. Founded in 2007, we recognized the drawbacks to recruiters who represent dozens of industries and professions. With limited clinical background, it was no surprise that placement success rates were poor and employers became wary of costly recruiters.We are different.We create long-term partnerships between employers and advanced practice providers based on compatibility, not availability. We spend time to understand the needs and priorities of both medical practices and potential providers in order to find the perfect match for both parties.Nationwide Reach, Local ExpertiseWe are able to identify...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company