Women’s Health Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Women’s Health Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Washington DC area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and prior women’s health experience and seeking a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner.
Responsibilities of the Women’s Health Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Work for an growing OB/GYN Clinic.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow ups, and established visits
- Focused on outpatient treatment plans, follow ups, and complaints. Coordination of care
Requirements of the Women’s Health Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Prior Women’s Health Experience Required
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Women’s Health Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and bonus structure included.!
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) or call at 586-569-9776.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 09/10/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
AboutWe are PA's, we understand practice environments and employment issuesA Truly Personalized Recruiting ServicePhysician Assistant Solutions (PA Solutions) is 100 percent PA owned and operated. Founded in 2007, we recognized the drawbacks to recruiters who represent dozens of industries and professions. With limited clinical background, it was no surprise that placement success rates were poor and employers became wary of costly recruiters.We are different.We create long-term partnerships between employers and advanced practice providers based on compatibility, not availability. We spend time to understand the needs and priorities of both medical practices and potential providers in order to find the perfect match for both parties.Nationwide Reach, Local ExpertiseWe are able to identify...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company