Compensation & Benefits:
- Quality and Production bonus potential
- Relocation reimbursement of up to $5,000
- Sign-on bonus of $10,000
- Professional Liability Insurance paid
- Professional Funds Allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package – health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, retirement planning, paid time off, etc.
- Physician Assistant
- Preferable to have at least one year of OR experience with experience with wound closures and assessing neurosurgery/spine patients
- Open to new graduates if motivated to work in the OR and learn more about taking care of Neurosurgical patients
The area offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments. Its strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- With four distinct seasons, and mild winters, the weather is one of the top reasons residents have for living here. Outdoor adventures can be enjoyed year-round.
- Nestled in the northwest corner of New Mexico, an area commonly referred to as the Four Corners, residents and visitors alike can find themselves in the mountains of Colorado or landscapes of Utah or Arizona quickly for wonderful day trips.
- It sits at just under 5,400 feet elevation which means it sits amongst beautiful bluffs and mesa. With three rivers and almost 2/3 of the state’s surface water flowing through it, the area is known for its outdoor adventures. Whether your journey is watching incredible sunsets on your deck or hiking among the unique land formations of the Bisti Badlands, your life will be enriched by this high desert climate.
- The City Parks System is nationally recognized — if not renowned — for its readily available recreational opportunities. It offers 1,819 acres of developed park space, 34 sports fields and 25 tennis courts. Not to mention 2 golf courses, a children’s museum, a river trail system, a recreational lake with a beach, 2 community recreation centers, 2 indoor aquatic facilities and a new $6 million water park under development to replace Brookside Pool.
- It has a Library boasting over 1 million books read in the children’s summer reading programs and named the best library in New Mexico by the Huffington Post.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222255 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/30/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company