Otolaryngology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Lake Mary area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and prior clinical experience.
Responsibilities of the Otolaryngology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Work for an growing ENT practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused outpatient treatment plans, follow ups, and complaints.
- Small office procedures, Flexible and rigid scopes
Requirements of the Otolaryngology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
- Prior ENT experience or Family Medicine experience
Compensation and Benefits of the Otolaryngology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- Volume about 20 patients per day
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits included
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) or call at 586-569-9776.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 09/10/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
AboutWe are PA's, we understand practice environments and employment issuesA Truly Personalized Recruiting ServicePhysician Assistant Solutions (PA Solutions) is 100 percent PA owned and operated. Founded in 2007, we recognized the drawbacks to recruiters who represent dozens of industries and professions. With limited clinical background, it was no surprise that placement success rates were poor and employers became wary of costly recruiters.We are different.We create long-term partnerships between employers and advanced practice providers based on compatibility, not availability. We spend time to understand the needs and priorities of both medical practices and potential providers in order to find the perfect match for both parties.Nationwide Reach, Local ExpertiseWe are able to identify...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company